Wills month mythbusting quiz - terms and conditions
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is Public Trust whose registered office is at Level 9, 34 Shortland St, Auckland 1010.
- The prize is a $100 Prezzy Card.
- The competition can be entered by completing the Wills Month Mythbusting Quiz at ptnz.nz/quiz.
- The closing date for entry will be Monday 30 September 2019. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- The winner will be chosen on Wednesday 2 October 2019 by random number generator using www.random.org. Public Trust will assign a number to each individual entry. The winner will be notified by email.
- The competition is open to residents of New Zealand aged 18 years or over except employees or contractors of Public Trust and their immediate families.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not received correctly.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by New Zealand law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
- Entrants agree to a complete release of Facebook, Twitter and any other social network from any and all liability associated with the use of the social network for this promotion. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- Entrants agree to the use of their name, entry details and image in Public Trust marketing or publicity material, whether that be in digital, print, audio or online.