Social Media Giveaway T&Cs - June 2021
Public Trust Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- By entering the prize draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is Public Trust whose registered office is at Level 9, 34 Shortland St, Auckland 1010.
- The prize is one of three $100 Prezzy Cards.
- To be eligible to be in the draw you must:
(a) complete and pay for a will, or an Enduring Power of Attorney online through our platform; or
(b) book an appointment at a Public Trust customer centre by calling us on 0800 371 471 or have an appointment booked at the time of draw.
and you must mention the promotion and ask to be put in the draw.
- The promotion opens on 17 June 2021 and closes at 11.59pm on 30 June 2021. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- Winners will be notified during the week commencing 5 July 2021.
- The competition is open to residents of New Zealand aged 18 years or over except employees or contractors of the promoter and their immediate families.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not received correctly.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Public Trust reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who has breached any of these terms and conditions.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by New Zealand law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
- Entrants agree to a complete release of Facebook, Twitter and any other social network from any and all liability associated with the use of the social network for this promotion. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network .
- Entrants agree to the use of their name, entry details and image in Public Trust marketing or publicity material, whether that be in digital, print, audio or online.